A CAREER INITIATIVE WITH US MAKES YOU A PERFECT INNOVATOR
We develop technical products and services. Plus, we deliver the best consultancy services with advanced technology. We are dedicated to collaborate learning with a friendly and corporate environment.
- The Management advance itself to treat all employees equally, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, social status, etc. of an individual.
- The Management aims to be free of any type of discrimination in all its areas of activities.
- Exceptions to non-discriminatory policy may be allowed where local laws require that the employer give preference to individuals of certain protected or favored status.
- The Management also aims to protect its employees against any acts of harassment. However, Management will look into all reported matters through appropriate complaint handling process.
- This Policy is applicable to all units, branches and offices of the company.
- We ensure Self Compliance to tenets of equal opportunity in spirit and law.
- The Senior Management is very approachable and committed to employee welfare and growth.
- We have an amazing work environment and a strong commitment to technical excellence so that we can build the best products to help people all around the globe.
- Management is committed to respect for individual, openness and trust, fairness, honoring promises, creating a learning organization and leading by example.
- Cafe Codex believes in employee’s learning & growth.
Learning & Growth
- The learning and growth activities of Cafe Codex form a part of the continuous process in integrating the organization needs with the desires of individuals for growth and development.
- The learning and growth needs are identified through the Performance Management System, and discussions with the Head of the Departments and Workshops are organized periodically.
- We have external training programs wherein our employees get opportunity to learn through the Management Development Programs of the prestigious institutions. Also, we have internal training programs wherein employees are trained from time to time as and when required according to the jobs being undertaken.
Send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
You are welcome to send us your resume/CV by email in soft form. Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought etc.
|Positions||Location||Job Code||Educational Qualification||Experience||Domain|
|BD Executive||Noida||534536||Any Graduate||0 – 2 years||Job Description||Apply Now|