Application For BD Executive
Post Date: Nov 30, 2021
Role and Responsibility:
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organizations sales and grow the efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Keep prospective client data base updated.
3. Make cold calls for new business leads.
4. Support in writing new business proposals.
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
7. Follow company guide lines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Require
1. Must possess strong customer service skills.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication.
3. Must have good negotiation skills.
4. Must be able to create good presentations.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
7. Ability to work under pressure.